View Campus Laundry Machine Availability Online
All laundry machines accept Tiger Bucks or coins and available 24/7 days a week.
Laundry Room Campus Locations
Enhance the Laundry Experience
- 1/4 cup of soap is sufficient for a load of clothes. Excessive soap causes over sudsing, and can cause machine to shut down before completion of cycle.
- Avoid overloading the machine. If you have to forcefully push clothes into the machine, that would be considered overloading.
- Please remove your laundry promptly after each wash and dry cycle, so that others may use the machines.
- Double check your pockets. Items like ink pens and electronics do not do well in laundry equipment. Small items may clog drain and/or pump.
- Close the doors to the washers gently. Keeping them closed will not allow them to dry out and it will create a soured smell.
- Put soap pods directly into the machine. Don't place them in the soap dispenser.