Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website



Records Request

If at any time you need to request a copy of your records, please contact the SAS office and complete a Records Request form. Records Request may take up to 2 weeks to prepare and process.

Study Abroad

Other countries and cultures may view disabilities differently than we do in the United States. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the law that protects you here in the U.S., is not recognized in other countries. You should notify SAS of your intent to study abroad one month before you intend to travel to discuss any disability-related questions and make arrangements for possible accommodations.

Here are some key questions to consider when studying abroad.