Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website



If you have general questions or concerns about accommodations or interactions in class or in another campus setting, please contact an SAS representative.

Harassment or Discrimination Grievance Procedures

Any student who believes they are have been a victim of harassment or discrimination in class or in another campus setting, should bring this matter to the Title IX Coordinator. For more information about the Harassment and Discrimination policy and procedures, follow the link to the Student Code of Conduct.

General Academic Grievance Procedure

Academic grievances involving such matters as the instructor’s conduct of a class or a grade received for a particular test or assignment are to be settled by the concerned instructor and the student. If both parties fail to settle the dispute, either party may appeal to the AVP of Academic Affairs.

Formal Federal Agency Grievance Procedures

Students with grievances or complaints against the University based on violations of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act or the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA) also have the right to file a complaint with a designated federal agency.

Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
1301 Young Street, Suite 1169, Dallas, TX 75202
Voice Phone: (800) 368-1019
Fax: (214) 767-0432
TDD:  (800) 537-7697

U.S. Department of Education
1100 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Room 316
P.O. Box 14620, Washington DC  20046-4620
Phone: (202) 208-2545