Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website



Health Record
Required for all new students living in the residence halls. Submit this form before arriving at the University. May also be used to submit proof of the required Meningococcal vaccine for students under 22 years of age who are living off campus. For more information about health record requirements, click here

Request for Immunization Records
To be used by students requesting a copy of immunization records on file in Health Services.

Study Abroad Pre-Physical Exam Questionnaire
To be completed by students planning to study abroad who needs a pre-travel physical or letter of good health.