- find it hard to stick to a schedule?
- fall behind in your class work?
- spend too much time on difficult test questions?
- have difficulty understanding test directions?
- get lost in details when you study?
- have trouble summarizing what is heard in class or read in a textbook?
If the answer is yes to one or more of these questions, T.A.S.K. can help!
Our goal is to provide you access to the best information and resources you need to excel at Trinity. Here, you'll find links to a variety of tools. Explore our resources, and find the tools that best meet your needs.
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Test-Taking / Test Preparation