Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website


You are here

When to Contact Risk Management

See our Policies page for specific information on each item!

  • For Authorized Driver Requests, including Van and Golf Cart Certification
  • When taking students on a field trip
  • When planning to travel abroad for University business
  • Request to use a drone
  • When entering into a contract agreement
  • When hosting an event where alcohol will be served
  • For work-related injuries or illnesses (Workers’ Compensation)
  • Annual review of Business Continuity Plans or creating a new plan for a new department
  • For auto and property insurance coverage and claims
  • Or when you just aren’t sure about the potential risks associated with a certain activity, event, etc....