Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website


You are here

Authorized Drivers

If an individual plans to drive on University business, whether using a University-owned, personal or rental vehicle, the individual must be cleared and authorized to drive prior to the trip. Effective Fall 2014, all cart drivers must be Authorized Drivers.

View Authorized Drivers Policy