Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website


You are here

Student Positions

An essential part of Trinity's workforce is made up of the hundreds of students who participate in Student Employment and the Federal Work-study program.

Students interested in obtaining student employment should follow these steps to find a job on campus and complete the payroll process.

Applying for a Job:

  • Please review the list of vacant positions for Federal Work Study or Institutional Student Employment, and select a job in which you are interested. Contact the department(s) of interest and schedule an interview.
  • Once hired, pick up your Federal Work Study (FWS) or Institutional (non-FWS) Employment Agreement from Human Resources. Please note, that prior to the agreement form being issued you will need to complete the I9 and W4 forms. When completing the I9 form, per law, you will be required to attest that you are a citizen or national of the U.S., a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work. I9 List of Acceptable Documents.
  • Take your "approved" Employment Agreement form to your supervisor to sign, then return the signed form to Human Resources. Only after your completed form is received will you be set up for Payroll.

Search Student Employement Opportunities

Pay Schedule:

  • Record your hours worked using Web-Time Entry (WTE) via PAWS.  WTE hours are due every other Monday no later than 10 a.m., unless a holiday is approaching.
  • All student paychecks are distributed on a biweekly basis.
  • For additional information e-mail payroll [at]