The Department of Environmental Health and Safety can provide certification through the National Safety Council (NSC) using T-Learn. This online program teaches the knowledge portion of the course, clearly presenting learning points using full-motion video, user exercises and real-world simulations. To receive nationally recognized NSC First Aid, CPR & AED course completion cards, you must attend a skills testing conducted by an authorized NSC skills tester in EHS.
Steps to enroll:
- Complete the Course Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- Email Course Enrollment Form to ehs [at] trinity.edu
- Participants will receive log on instructions to the online course via e-mail. Once you log on you must:
- Complete each lesson by:
- Viewing each video segment.
- Completing the associated lesson Video Review questions in your Workbook.
- Reading and completing Scenario's if provided in your Workbook.
- Turn in, or send your completed Workbook to Department of Environmental Health and Safety. Write your Name and Department inside the front cover. Workbooks must be received 2 business days prior to Skills testing and Final Exam.
- Skills testing and Final Exams are provided at 9am every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month in Room 212 at 607 Kings Court. Skills testing and Final Exam MUST be completed within 45 days of completing the online course. You will be contacted via e-mail to schedule when EHS receives your Workbook.
- After a successful completion of the above steps, you will receive your Completion Card within 5 business days through Campus Mail.