Coronavirus Updates: The latest information on the global pandemic and campus operations.  COVID-19 Website


You are here

Personal Service Payments

The IRS requires the university to report all payments for services to non-corporate entities, individuals and partnerships. Service payments include honoraria, computer services, speeches, tutoring, etc. 

View Personal Service Payments Policy