You are here


To avoid conflicting programs, all fund-raising activities pertaining to University-related matter must be coordinated through the Office of Development. 

All donated gifts (cash, securities, property) are processed through the Office of Development. Cash, checks or securities are deposited as soon as received in order to safeguard institutional funds. 

The Office of Development issues gift receipts for all donations received. With regard to in-kinds gifts, the Gift-In-Kind Transmittal Form should be completed and sent to the Office of Development for processing. Once the gift is receipted, the form is forwarded to Inventory Coordinator in the Business Office to be included in the University's fixed asset records. 

Gift-In-Kind Transmittal Form are available in the Office of the Vice President for Finance & Administration or the Office of Development