Summer 2019 Application
- Look at A.L.E. job descriptions on Handshake to identify which 1-2 positions would best suit your career interests
- Attend an information session (Jan. 18, 12:30 p.m., Woodlawn Room or Jan. 23, 2:30 p.m., CSI 437)
- Attend Student/Employer Meet and Greet for all or part of the time (Jan. 25, noon-2 p.m., Fiesta Room)
- Submit the following application materials as one attached document to ale [at] trinity.edu.
The window for submitting all application materials is Friday, Jan. 25 - Monday, Feb. 4.
How to apply:
- Cover sheet containing the following information:
- Phone number
- Current year at Trinity
- Academic majors(s) and minor(s)
- Identify the internship for which you are applying
- Your resume. For help with your resume visit CELCS walk-in hours between 1:30-4 p.m. M-F.
- Your unofficial transcript (this can be a screenshot from TigerPaws).
- Essay. Please describe how this internship will fit in with your goals for personal and career development. In your answer be sure to identify your current major and any academic minors you intend to complete. Do not exceed 500 words.
- One letter of recommendation from a Trinity faculty member. Please advise your letter writer that letters should be sent directly to Dr. Carl Leafstedt, Co-Chair, Arts, Letters, and Enterprise program, at ale [at] trinity.edu no later than Monday Feb. 11. You will not see these letters.
For your application to be complete, you must do complete all of the above steps. When finished, send the application materials as one document to ale [at] trinity.edu, be sure to title the document with your last name and the name of your organization, for example Hood_RivardReport.